Grafting technique is a way that is often used to reproduce, or make for a colorful flowered Adenium in one stem Adenium.
The following are the steps, follow and enjoy the results:
1. Use a sharp knife and sterile. It is very important to avoid failure due to fungi, bacteria or other impurities.
2. Cut Rootstock Stem such as the V character around 1-1.5 inches.
3. Descendants Cut carefully so it will be in accordance with the rootstock.
4. Use a small plastic tape or plastic to bind the union.
5. Wrap with plastic bags to keep moisture
6. Adenium put you in the shade or paper is used to prevent excess heat inside the plastic bag.
7. Remove the plastic bag after 10 to 15 days.
8. Remove the tape after the grafting union really well established. Usually takes 15 to 30 days.